Posts tagged smart phones and mlm online
Is Your Websites and Content Being Seen On Mobile Devices?
If your website and content is not mobile device friendly then FORGET it.
- Read these staggering facts on the future of the mobile device!
The following information was taken from conference in San Francisco titled ‘The Future of Mobile’
- It was written up in Business Insider Australia March 2013.
‘To kick off the conference, our BI Intelligence team—Pascal-Emmanuel Gobry, Alex Cocotas, and I—put together a deck on the current trends in mobile. We looked closely at the growth of smartphones and tablets, the platform wars, and how consumers are actually using their devices.
(BI Intelligence is a new industry research service for executives and investors.)
- The number of smart phones sold in 2012 exceeded the number of PC’s sold
- In a few years the number of mobile devices with dwarf the number of PC’s
This is changing everything
It is still early in the revolution
- Global Internet users will double over the next few years and most will be mobile
Who is using them?
- Now it is young adults with money but soon it will be everyone
- Tablets alone should pass PC sales in 2-3 years
What do people do on mobile?
Everything they do online
Included searches for
- Pay bills
- Listen to music
- What happens when you combine mobile, social and photos?
- What happens when you combine mobile, social and games?
You get Draw Something
Growth rate is staggering
- It tool AOL 9 years to get 1 million users
- Facebook about 9 months
Draw Something 9 days
What is this saying for you Online Marketing Business?
Make sure you website, all your content is mobile device friendly.