Posts tagged plant based vitamins
Does your vitamin and mineral supplement have a bigger purpose?
- What if you could turn your daily routine into an amazing legacy?
- What if by taking your vitamin and mineral supplement you could also feed a malnourished and needy child
- How would you feel – making a difference to your life and the life of a hungry child?
- How would you feel if your vitamin had a bigger purpose?
Over 5 million children under the age of 5 die every year from the devastating effects of malnutrition.
Lack of proper nutrition in the early developmental years is to blame for issues such as stunted growth, retarded brain development and poor health.
This affects lives of 55 million children worldwide.
According to published reports, feeding programs are not enough— “young children are so susceptible to malnutrition because what they eat lacks essential vitamins and minerals to
- help them grow
- remain strong
- fight off infections”
Nutritional deficiency has now become epidemic in America as well as the third world countries.
A significant amount of the money spent on food is used to buy processed foods. A recent national survey reports that “nearly the entire US population consumes a diet poor in real nutritional value.”
Malnutrition is linked between 1/3 and ½ of all childhood deaths
But people with a purpose are changing this and changing their own lives as well.
These people are Social Entrepreneurs and the phenomenon is known as Social Entrepreneurship.
What is social entrepreneurship?
You may not be familiar with the phrase Social Entrepreneurship, but it’s quietly becoming the most powerful business model of the 21st century.
It’s an exciting new strategy which tackles global issues like poverty, malnutrition, clean air and water, and health care.
In fact, this new initiative has the world’s leading policy makers predicting that it will not only become the most purposeful, profitable platform of our time, but also a revolutionary paradigm shift for sustainable global improvement.
While all of this may sound lofty and unreachable, it’s not.
There is easy, seamless, dynamic way for you to join other social entrepreneurs who are changing the world
The goal is to link 5 million consumers worldwide directly to the needs of 5 million malnourished children.
The company doing this has chosen to incorporate a direct marketing distribution and compensation model into their social entrepreneur business strategy.
This allows them to financially reward individuals who choose to participate in their world-changing fight against malnutrition, in direct proportion to their level of activity.
It’s a rewarding income with a priceless outcome.
What else do they have to offer you?
- You might need more than one reason to participate.
- It has to give maximum value to you.
- It’s all about the quality and the type of vitamin and mineral supplement you take.
Important for you !
The question is – If you knew your nutritional supplements were made of petroleum and rocks – would you take them? Would you switch to a product which actually gave you nutrition your body could use?
The truth about what’s really in most vitamins is shocking.
They’re all common ingredients in synthetic supplements, which make up 95% of the nutritional supplement market in North America alone.
And ingredients like that simply aren’t absorbed well (if at all) by your body.
Your food does not ‘feed’ you
As you typically don’t consume all the nutrients you need at the proper levels in your diet, and it’s no surprise that malnutrition is the #1 health risk in the world, affecting more than 925 million people worldwide.
The Shocking Truth! – Is This You?
150 million people take a vitamin/mineral product.
95% of all sold are synthetically made.
Most people do not know this.
They do not know they are wasting their money and could be harming themselves.
What you do need
- Plant or naturally sourced vitamins extracted from foods or plants or those cultured in yeast.
- Plants use multiple processes to accumulate minerals from the soil, predigest them and then bond them into a food matrix.
- Minerals from plants are, therefore, more soluble.
- Research suggests that naturally sourced vitamins are easier to absorb and retain than synthetically made vitamins.
The company who makes the world’s highest and most absorbable standardized plant based vitamin and mineral supplement supplies the same product to the needy children of the world.
- You give yourself the best
- You help the starving children of the world
- You get a financial reward as well.
For more information on how you can make a difference ot your life and the life of others click here now
Stay tuned for more posts on this up and coming topic!