Posts tagged online marketing
The ‘About Page Is Important But What Do You Say?
Yesterday I wrote about the importance of being on Google+ and primarily in regard to the ‘About’ page i.e. all about you.
It can be much shorted that this and I do have a shorter version on my website.
However, if I am going to work with someone, follow them, listen to them, I do want to know something about them.
This is online, not face to face so it is important to build up trust.
So here is just a bit about me, Susan Rutherford and why I participate in and enjoy online marketing.
How I Got Started
It all started many years ago when I had a health challenge.
- I turned myself around with the help of a doctor who gave me intravenous nutrition.
- As a maintenance, he put me onto a company which had something I and in fact everyone on the planet needs.
- They are pioneers in this research.
Wow – what a difference it made to me.
- I thank that person very much.
- This naturally got me really interested in health and wellbeing.
I could see what a difference it made when I and others gave our bodies all the nutrients necessary to give us energy, vitality and be free of illness and disease.
The Beginning Of My Journey
- I studied, read, went to seminars and lectures and discovered who was worth listening to.
- It was, it is my passion.
But not only did I learn about how to keep my body in good condition, I learnt so much more.
The company I aligned with is a Direct Sales Company using the network marketing platform to get their goods to the people.
Although they are primarily a science and research company, when their product was first introduced to market it just sat on the shelves.
- No one understood it.
- Hence the need for ‘word of mouth’.
- Nothing is as powerful as ‘word of mouth ‘ marketing.
These companies are very good at training, not only in marketing, but in personal growth and development.
- I have grown in leaps and bounds in my understanding of myself and others.
- I am so grateful for this training.
How did this lead me to online marketing?
- My husband was retrenched.
- We needed extra money.
- I teach the violin, but that does not bring in a lot of money.
Hit The Internet
So I decided to hit the Internet, took some classes to learn how to set up my website and blog.
Once again, I read, I listened, I attended conferences and seminars.
It was a bit of a learning curve I will admit, but a great journey at the same time.
- And I am still on that journey.
- I will not stop because apart from the enjoyment I get from it, the sense of purpose it gives me
- I am keeping my brain active.
That alone is worth all I do.
Do It This Way Not The Old Way I Did It!
An important caveat here.
I learnt how to blog etc. the hard way, the slow way [and expensive]
- There are better avenues to take now and I have links to this on this page.
- I highly recommend it if you are starting out.
- I am using it now as well as it is all encompassing for online marketing.
Branching Out And Earning With More
I have branched out as I have discovered how to market, discovered what is actually available to us on the Internet. Yes there are scams and yes you can get burnt but there are also some excellent online income programs.
- I have learnt that I can do well by being part of a couple of contrasting income earning companies.
- I use my primary MLM health and nutritional company
- I have just picked up another product which is in total contrast to my primary [ this is important] but of great benefit to the world.
The Amazing Profit Sharing
I also earn excellent income from an amazing online shopping mall plus plus plus company, which has a profit sharing side to it.
- It is based on the Muhammad Yunus and the Grameen Bank philosophy where everyone gets a share.
- It is not MLM but has taken some of the best components of it.
Very exciting and very fair.
My primary company has a program where they take some of the money they earn from our orders and use it to feed malnourished children all around the globe.
- Yes they do use one of their own very special and effective vitamin and mineral mixes.
- So I am part of a burgeoning and powerful Social Entrepreneurial program.
- Not only do I nourish myself, my family, friends and others, but the needy children of the world.
I feel very good about this.
My advice to you is
“If I can do this so can you”
- I am definitely in the older age group
- I can still learn as much new material as I want and need to
- I earn good money
- I have energy and vitality.
I am free from crippling and debilitating diseases and I still look good, even if I do say so myself.
There is one product I take which really benefits the skin.
- Keeps the wrinkles at bay.
Is it easy?
No not always and sometimes very frustrating and all those other words which come with frustration.
As my image says ‘ what would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?’
Money Making Companies
If you want to look at the companies I have talking about, here are the links.
If you have questions for me, please email me or message me on Facebook.
Thank you for being my subscribers and supporting my website.
Regards to you all
Links for you to peruse
Primary health and nutritional company for business
Very special vitamin and mineral mix
Being a Social Entrepreneur
Learn how to blog, create a website and get leads plus more
Block the sugar you eat from entering your body
Income from profit sharing and Global shopping mall
Would you like a piece of the Internet pie with your own MLM business online?
Do you realize that you will only need such a small piece to make a difference?
Home Business Opportunities Online
There are so many people out there using the Internet. You only need to get the attention of a few to create your successful mlm business online. You can work from the comfort of your own living room. Opportunities online abound and in particular, MLM marketing systems. [ more on this in another post – be sure to read]
The best of MLM is so suited to online marketing.
Network Marketing the Past
This is what you had to do
- Find leads
- Educate people
- Make contact
- Talk on phone
- Make appointment time
- Travel there
- Give out info
- Cost in buying brochures etc
- Make time to collect info
- Follow up
- Fill out forms
- Deliver product
- Go to meetings
- Do presentations
- Only a few people each month
This is not bad. It’s a great way to make friends, help others as well as yourself.
The meetings are a ‘feel good get together’ and lots of people love presenting.
It is and chance for all personalities to shine.
Now you can do all that and have the world as your client base!
Why the Internet is good for your customers and potential business partners
- Look it up on the Internet.
- Information at your fingertips
- Part of everyone’s lives.
Try and take it away from them and there will be trouble.
When someone is looking for a business, income program or product.
- Search the Internet
- Look at all their options
- Then make a decision.
So if you have your online system giving people good quality information, they can look, feel satisfied and then make their decisions.
You may think oh there is too much competition if people can look at everything, but not so. Remember you only need that very small piece of the pie for success. Give
- Right information on your site
- Ask the right questions
- Let them search freely
When they do come to you, they will be ready.
They will have pre-qualified themselves, suitable for what you have to offer in your exciting MLM online business.