Posts tagged Michale Oliver
Why Do You Need Google+ for Success with Your Online MLM Business?
Yesterday I wrote about all the Social Media sites and how interaction with them can help your online business and success, particularly in MLM.
Today I want to focus on Google+ as this is not as well known as Facebook and Twitter as a social media site.
As you know, Social Media platforms are a treasure trove of customer information and Google+ is no exception.
It uses and combines all the aspects of the social medial platforms and then sets them up in its own network.
Google has been around for a while and they are very good at what they do.
The About Section
Lets just look at what you can do with the ‘about section’
This is all about ‘YOU’ and you can do a lot to sell yourself just in this section alone.
What Does It Show?
The usual things e.g. basic information about you but there is also a lot of more valuable information
- You can see a person’s Google reviews
- You Tube history
- Authority blogs
Its all about Psychographics
- Understanding psychographics is extremely valuable.
- Online behavior is what you are looking for.
- It tells you what your target audience interests are.
What does this mean for the Success of Your Online Business?
- It means that you can tightly target your audience.
- Not waste time and money on those who are not interested in what you have to offer.
Once again, it all goes back to ‘giving the customer what he wants’
As Tim Sales and Michael Oliver say ‘Permission Based Selling’
- This is not about being intrusive into other peoples lives.
- This is about sharing information and it’s out there for everyone to see.
- You just have to know how to make use of it.
The Internet is a gold mine for any business, whether it be MLM online or just any online business.
Until next time