Posts tagged converting your online leads
Are you having trouble converting your online leads?
Or they do convert but they don’t stay?
This is such an important issue for everyone hence my topic today.
It definitely has for me.
- I like 1000’s of other well meaning people made this mistake over and over again.
- When I discovered what was holding me back, I suddenly forged ahead.
- My leads were converting and my business grew.
- Best of all I felt better!
Why? Because I Learnt NOT TO SELL!
- Selling does not work.
- But something else does.
However, before I get to that, just let me paint you a picture – just a simple one, something that I am sure you have all experienced.
Think of This!
‘You go into a shop and try on some stunning clothes.
You love them – put them on and then – see yourself in the mirror and you know this is not really for you – not your best look.
But, the bubbly sales person tells you otherwise, gives you so many reasons why you look so good.
Yes – that look certainly suits you! In fact you can still hear the voice.
You feel a bit uncomfortable, because now you are doubting your own judgment.
‘Well, perhaps I do look OK – perhaps I have got it wrong.
What do I really know? This person should know – does it all the time.
Maybe there is a new me out there.”
And so it goes on until you are now quite excited by this new you, this new look and you happily put the money on the counter and walk out.
You can’t wait to wear your new clothes.
- You get home, look at yourself in the mirror.
- There is no pep talk, no bubble sales person telling you how great you look – yes you can wear that style.
- You see how you really look – Alas -you know this is not for you.
- You were talked into it and you fell for it.
- You feel disappointed and even a bit sick in the stomach at spending your hard earned money on a mistake.
You were sold to!’
People like to buy but they do not like to be sold to!
- But what are the repercussions of being sold to?
- Will you go back to that shop?
- Will you always be their loyal customer?
No you will not and this is the same with your leads.
Give them good information so they can make a decision based on their needs and what you have to offer.
- Your offer is not for everyone as good as it may be.
- This is how your will convert your online leads.
Remember – its Quality over Quantity!