Posts tagged cardiovascular disease
Does the thought of a heart attack or stroke scare you – a lot?
Did you know that the risk of suffering from cardiovascular death is the greatest in the two- hour time period after you eat a meal?
This is partly because during that time, you can experience dangerous blood sugar spikes which acutely impair blood flow through vital arteries, ultimately leading to a heart attach or stroke.
This post may seem away from the title of my website, but as I work with nutritional network marketing companies, it is in line with what I can offer you.
This is a new discovery and such an important one for the western world, so please read on!
I am including purchasing information at the end of the post.
What you eat and how you control it is so important
The after-meal blood sugar surge directly impairs your arteries ability to respond to the demand for blood flow, particularly increased blood flow which might be needed.
This is one of the reasons why diabetics have such a high rate of heart attacks and other cardiovascular disorders.
It is difficult to eliminate these after-meal blood sugar surges, but you can do something to lessen them.
Sugar is the Demon
Sugar is the worst offender for these blood sugar spikes, particularly if eaten on its own [more on this later].
If you can BLOCK the sugar which you knowingly eat or which unknowingly creeps into your diet, then you are lowering your personal risk of debilitating stroke and heart attack.
The simplest and most cost effective way to do this is via the new SUGAR BLOCKER tablet which not only blocks the dangers sugar from entering your blood stream, but also contributes to improved digestion and immune function.
All you need to do is take one or two before each meal or snack and you stop that sugar causing the after meal glucose spikes.
You could be also helping to prevent cardiovascular problems.
How many people do you know who were fine one minute and debilitated with a stroke
or heart attack the next?
Essential points to know about the dangers of Sugar
The following list and this only just touches on it, is from a variety of medical journals and scientific publications.
I could say this is ‘not to scare you’ but in reality we all do need to be scared because it is such a problem.
- Sugar can suppress your immune system and impair your defenses against infectious disease.
- Sugar upsets the mineral relationships in your body: causes chromium and copper deficiencies and interferes with absorption of calcium and magnesium.
- Sugar can cause can cause a rapid rise of adrenaline, hyperactivity, anxiety, difficulty concentrating, and crankiness in children
- Sugar can produce a significant rise in total cholesterol, triglycerides and bad cholesterol and a decrease in good cholesterol.
- Sugar causes a loss of tissue elasticity and function
- Sugar feeds cancer cells and has been connected with the development of cancer of the breast, ovaries, prostate, rectum, pancreas, biliary tract, lung, gallbladder and stomach.
- Sugar can increase fasting levels of glucose and can cause reactive hypoglycemia
- Sugar can weaken eyesight.
- Sugar can cause many problems with the gastrointestinal tract including: an acidic digestive tract, indigestion, malabsorption in patients with functional bowel disease, increased risk of Crohn’s disease, and ulcerative colitis.
- Sugar can cause premature aging.
- Sugar can lead to alcoholism.
- Sugar can cause your saliva to become acidic, tooth decay, and periodontal disease.
Australian customers need to open up a purchasing account – USA can purchase retail.
[ it will come under the name of membership. Only those in the US can purchase retail off the website. Aussies can only purchase wholesale but that is good for you. It is only $30 to open up your account and your make it back virtually on your first product]
If you need help of have any questions my personal phone number is 0417 843 122