Social Entrepreneurs And Network Marketing Income
How can you be one and also have a network marketing income?
Social entrepreneurs come in all shapes and sizes, but they share some common threads.
- Are people determined to solve the world’s biggest challenges through innovative and purpose-driven solutions
- Leverage both the cash flow and technological support of their for-profit enterprises by linking them synergistically to existing not-for-profit organizations, in order to achieve their world-changing goals
- Are the forerunners, the catalysts, for a major paradigm shift in how we solve the world’s biggest problems
What Makes Up a Successful Social Entrepreneurial Movement?
- Take on a Global Problem
- Develop an Innovative and New Solution to That Problem
- Tap into the Public’s Passion for Your Cause
- Find Creative Ways to Compensate the People Who Choose to Participate
What If You Could Turn Your Daily Routine into an Amazing Legacy?
What is income or money to you if you are not well enough to enjoy it?
What will you do today to improve your wellness?
- Will you take a morning walk?
- Enjoy a healthy breakfast on the patio?
- Take your daily regimen of supplements that you know improve your day-to-day well-being?
by nourishing yourself and your family—you’ve nourished a child somewhere in the world who is at risk?
would this make you feel good?
You can do this – be a Social Entrepreneur and receive and income via network marketing
There is one company who gives you this wonderful opportunity
For every purchase on Automatic Order containing one or more of the programs’ products, the company donates nutritional supplements formulated using real food to at-risk children through charitable relief programs.
This is more than just about giving kids nutrition:
- It’s about giving kids a chance to be kids!
- It’s about giving you the chance to make a difference in the world.
- It’s about also giving you an income while you take care of you health and wellbeing and that of children in need.
This is what a Social entrepreneur can do.
And because it can be incorporated into a network marketing income program, it costs you nothing to give.
No more worrying about saying “NO” to the charity callers.
You can do your bit and more and it won’t hurt your pocket.
How do you think you will feel?
Would you like to be a Social Entrepreneur?
This entry was posted by Susan on June 7, 2012 at 12:30 pm, and is filed under Ground breaking news from my blog, MLM and Social Entrepreneurship, MLM Income, Network Marketing Online, New Way of Network Marketing. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0.Both comments and pings are currently closed.