Facebook posts can be a great way to get attention for your online MLM business.
But is your Facebook page looking a bit spare – a bit lonely?
But it does get getter.
There are a few rules to follow when you are putting up your posts which will help you get more likes and then more business.
What type of Facebook Post?
Some people like to read fun, jokey posts, other like serious information.
Facebook is suitable for a bit of lighthearted fun so if you know your audience and you can write this way without it being ridiculous, do so.
Your newsfeeds will contain jokes and cartoons as well as deep and insightful comments and sayings.
Sometimes the cartoons get the message across better than the serious messages.
Serious and credible!
Make sure you have access to cutting edge information and then pass it on.
I have access to the latest science in the health and nutritional area.
I pass it on.
I also keep up to date with the latest on line marketing and training. I pass it on.
Sharing what you know.
I am good at sourcing out information.
You might be too.
Lots of people have not the time or the inclination for this.
They will look to you to provide it.
This is good. You will appear as an authority figure to them.
Subscribe to the best
- Spend money and subscribe to newsletters.
- Share it with your fans and you will reap the rewards.
- Your MLM business online and offline will grow.
People do look for leaders. A good leader is ‘worth his weight in gold’ as the saying goes.
Don’t be afraid to step up and be that leader with the information you have to share.
Your face book fans will give you the likes you need and your MLM business will grow.
If you are looking for better delivery success for you online MLM Business, follow these five steps
- You want to ensure that your emails are being delivered to inboxes, not spam boxes!
- If they are in the spam box, they are not being opened and this means that you are wasting your time and losing a lead.
- What you don’t put in or avoid is important but so is the content.
- If you want people to take you and your MLM business whether it be online or off line seriously, you have to be credible
Put yourself in the readers’ position.
- Are your emails worth reading?
- Do they offer value?
- Are they truthful?
This is what you need to pay attention to and avoid
Avoid all of the following in the subject line
- $$$ signs
- best opportunity
- ground floor opportunity
- make money easily
- make money with no work
- big bucks
Further tips and basic things to avoid in the content
Red – red is a loud color and is used a lot by spammers. It could potentially set off spam filters.
Misleading subject lines – Make sure your subject line matches your copy otherwise the spam filters will consider it misleading.
Capital letters – avoiding using all capital letters within your email or subject line.
Excessive use of symbols – avoid using too many question marks, dollar signs and explanation marks… especially in a row.
Too much linking–2 or 3 links which in include your call to actions are enough. Any more and it will be considered overkill by the reader and the spam filters.
Unsubscribe links – each of your emails should contain an unsubscribe link.These must be valid. The harder you make it for people to unsubscribe, the more problems you will have.
Be honest– make sure you include a proper reply to email address and a ‘from address’ so that people can get in touch with you if they have any issues.
Credibility and authority is everything online today. People will not put up with ‘trash’ and dishonesty.
So if you want success with your emails for your mlm business online – be just that – honest and credible and avoid any spammy content and subject lines.
A good nutritional supplement company can do you a great favour in two ways.
- Improve your health and wellbeing and stave of the ravages of aging
- give you a good primary or secondary online income.
I have spoken often about the benefits of working with a good health and wellness company.
This article which appeared in the ‘Natural Food Merchandisers’ magazine validates all I have been saying.
The reason for your good online income
‘The nutritional supplements industry topped $32 billion in sales last year, increasing 7.4 percent over 2011 sales and tracking with the previous year’s 7 percent growth.
Natural Food Merchandisers surveyed supplement retailers across the nation to determine what factors are driving the industry’s sustained growth.
Alongside what retailers call the “Dr. Oz Factor”—referring to the shelf-clearing power of endorsements by celebrities such as Dr. Mehmet Oz—are other trends and demographics that bring a strong demand to the market.
Rising health-care and health-insurance costs compel consumers to explore preventative supplements and alternatives to more expensive prescriptive medicines.
Among the most proactive consumers are the baby boomers, who in their 50s and 60s represent a large demographic looking to supplements to maintain health and wellness.
The boomers are not the only group driving growth. Retailers also reported increased sales among men and young people.
Male shoppers often seek out the ever-increasing number of natural bodybuilding and sports nutrition supplements available, while young people gravitate toward general supplements or natural products for their children.
As an aging generation enters the market and traditional health care presents a greater challenge, supplement providers have a unique opportunity to position themselves as knowledgeable, viable health-care solutions. Whether through retail or direct sales, that kind of positioning requires education and interaction.
As Jon Fiume of Wadsworth, Ohio-based Ritzman Pharmacies, points out, “You can’t just operate in your own little box. … What are you doing to get involved in the bigger initiatives that directly impact your community? Those efforts are also going to impact your business.”
Read the full report from Natural Food Merchandisers.
Natural Foods Merchandiser magazine serves the natural and organic products industry with a primary focus on the growth of retail business.
The magazine provides innovative ideas and information on products and trends, encouraging the development of a new health model based on wellness and the prevention of illness.
As an industry journal, Natural Foods Merchandiser provides a call to action to unify, educate, and promote the growth of the industry.
There is so much potential out there for you online Network Marketing business
But how do you actually generate those sales, get those signs ups and grown your business?
Follow these Steps
There are steps you need to follow to create credibility, trust and a good following
- Finding your prospect
- Contact your prospect
- Make it about them
- Help them
- Create a proposal
- Create a mutual action plan
- Always follow up
If you always do the right thing by your prospect – treat them as you would wish to be treated, then you will have people knocking at your door and you will generate sales with your online network marketing business.
Oh how I wish I had known about this great way to set up a online MLM business Blog!
But never mind I know about it now and I am excited!
Why am I so excited ?
- So many reasons.
- Where do I start?
But the best thing is you get a MONTH’S FREE TRIAL
I have my own website and blog. I am very proud of it.
But I did it the hard way.
MLM and Blogging Training
I had lessons on
- how to set the website up
- How to do SEO
- How to do everything in fact.
I do get leads, but for me to be really out there, on top of my game, I need 1000’s of posts or blogs
- Need to know the latest and the greatest of SEO
- Have 100’s of backlinks to the best sites
- So on, so on and so on!!!
It is tough and it’s consistency.
So along comes this amazing system and WOW – its all there in one fantastic package.
It makes it SO EASY
I got into the blog page, went to do my first post and I see that there are already 1,500 posts up there.
Why does It Work?
One big reason – it is being done as a group.
Remember I said I needed 1000’s of pages and back links.
- The group gives that to the site.
- There is volume because it is being done as a group.
This is POWER for any online business.
- The back office is doing the hard grind of the SEO etc.
- All you have to do is write a bit each day.
So this is why I am so excited and I so so wish that I had know about this when I started.
I would be much much further down the track if I had.
Thank you to this amazing system.
You are offerings a wonderful service and some income as well.
Best wishes to you all
Is Your Websites and Content Being Seen On Mobile Devices?
If your website and content is not mobile device friendly then FORGET it.
- Read these staggering facts on the future of the mobile device!
The following information was taken from conference in San Francisco titled ‘The Future of Mobile’
- It was written up in Business Insider Australia March 2013.
‘To kick off the conference, our BI Intelligence team—Pascal-Emmanuel Gobry, Alex Cocotas, and I—put together a deck on the current trends in mobile. We looked closely at the growth of smartphones and tablets, the platform wars, and how consumers are actually using their devices.
(BI Intelligence is a new industry research service for executives and investors.)
- The number of smart phones sold in 2012 exceeded the number of PC’s sold
- In a few years the number of mobile devices with dwarf the number of PC’s
This is changing everything
It is still early in the revolution
- Global Internet users will double over the next few years and most will be mobile
Who is using them?
- Now it is young adults with money but soon it will be everyone
- Tablets alone should pass PC sales in 2-3 years
What do people do on mobile?
Everything they do online
Included searches for
- Pay bills
- Listen to music
- What happens when you combine mobile, social and photos?
- What happens when you combine mobile, social and games?
You get Draw Something
Growth rate is staggering
- It tool AOL 9 years to get 1 million users
- Facebook about 9 months
Draw Something 9 days
What is this saying for you Online Marketing Business?
Make sure you website, all your content is mobile device friendly.
The ‘About Page Is Important But What Do You Say?
Yesterday I wrote about the importance of being on Google+ and primarily in regard to the ‘About’ page i.e. all about you.
It can be much shorted that this and I do have a shorter version on my website.
However, if I am going to work with someone, follow them, listen to them, I do want to know something about them.
This is online, not face to face so it is important to build up trust.
So here is just a bit about me, Susan Rutherford and why I participate in and enjoy online marketing.
How I Got Started
It all started many years ago when I had a health challenge.
- I turned myself around with the help of a doctor who gave me intravenous nutrition.
- As a maintenance, he put me onto a company which had something I and in fact everyone on the planet needs.
- They are pioneers in this research.
Wow – what a difference it made to me.
- I thank that person very much.
- This naturally got me really interested in health and wellbeing.
I could see what a difference it made when I and others gave our bodies all the nutrients necessary to give us energy, vitality and be free of illness and disease.
The Beginning Of My Journey
- I studied, read, went to seminars and lectures and discovered who was worth listening to.
- It was, it is my passion.
But not only did I learn about how to keep my body in good condition, I learnt so much more.
The company I aligned with is a Direct Sales Company using the network marketing platform to get their goods to the people.
Although they are primarily a science and research company, when their product was first introduced to market it just sat on the shelves.
- No one understood it.
- Hence the need for ‘word of mouth’.
- Nothing is as powerful as ‘word of mouth ‘ marketing.
These companies are very good at training, not only in marketing, but in personal growth and development.
- I have grown in leaps and bounds in my understanding of myself and others.
- I am so grateful for this training.
How did this lead me to online marketing?
- My husband was retrenched.
- We needed extra money.
- I teach the violin, but that does not bring in a lot of money.
Hit The Internet
So I decided to hit the Internet, took some classes to learn how to set up my website and blog.
Once again, I read, I listened, I attended conferences and seminars.
It was a bit of a learning curve I will admit, but a great journey at the same time.
- And I am still on that journey.
- I will not stop because apart from the enjoyment I get from it, the sense of purpose it gives me
- I am keeping my brain active.
That alone is worth all I do.
Do It This Way Not The Old Way I Did It!
An important caveat here.
I learnt how to blog etc. the hard way, the slow way [and expensive]
- There are better avenues to take now and I have links to this on this page.
- I highly recommend it if you are starting out.
- I am using it now as well as it is all encompassing for online marketing.
Branching Out And Earning With More
I have branched out as I have discovered how to market, discovered what is actually available to us on the Internet. Yes there are scams and yes you can get burnt but there are also some excellent online income programs.
- I have learnt that I can do well by being part of a couple of contrasting income earning companies.
- I use my primary MLM health and nutritional company
- I have just picked up another product which is in total contrast to my primary [ this is important] but of great benefit to the world.
The Amazing Profit Sharing
I also earn excellent income from an amazing online shopping mall plus plus plus company, which has a profit sharing side to it.
- It is based on the Muhammad Yunus and the Grameen Bank philosophy where everyone gets a share.
- It is not MLM but has taken some of the best components of it.
Very exciting and very fair.
My primary company has a program where they take some of the money they earn from our orders and use it to feed malnourished children all around the globe.
- Yes they do use one of their own very special and effective vitamin and mineral mixes.
- So I am part of a burgeoning and powerful Social Entrepreneurial program.
- Not only do I nourish myself, my family, friends and others, but the needy children of the world.
I feel very good about this.
My advice to you is
“If I can do this so can you”
- I am definitely in the older age group
- I can still learn as much new material as I want and need to
- I earn good money
- I have energy and vitality.
I am free from crippling and debilitating diseases and I still look good, even if I do say so myself.
There is one product I take which really benefits the skin.
- Keeps the wrinkles at bay.
Is it easy?
No not always and sometimes very frustrating and all those other words which come with frustration.
As my image says ‘ what would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?’
Money Making Companies
If you want to look at the companies I have talking about, here are the links.
If you have questions for me, please email me or message me on Facebook.
Thank you for being my subscribers and supporting my website.
Regards to you all
Links for you to peruse
Primary health and nutritional company for business
Very special vitamin and mineral mix
Being a Social Entrepreneur
Learn how to blog, create a website and get leads plus more
Block the sugar you eat from entering your body
Income from profit sharing and Global shopping mall
Why Do You Need Google+ for Success with Your Online MLM Business?
Yesterday I wrote about all the Social Media sites and how interaction with them can help your online business and success, particularly in MLM.
Today I want to focus on Google+ as this is not as well known as Facebook and Twitter as a social media site.
As you know, Social Media platforms are a treasure trove of customer information and Google+ is no exception.
It uses and combines all the aspects of the social medial platforms and then sets them up in its own network.
Google has been around for a while and they are very good at what they do.
The About Section
Lets just look at what you can do with the ‘about section’
This is all about ‘YOU’ and you can do a lot to sell yourself just in this section alone.
What Does It Show?
The usual things e.g. basic information about you but there is also a lot of more valuable information
- You can see a person’s Google reviews
- You Tube history
- Authority blogs
Its all about Psychographics
- Understanding psychographics is extremely valuable.
- Online behavior is what you are looking for.
- It tells you what your target audience interests are.
What does this mean for the Success of Your Online Business?
- It means that you can tightly target your audience.
- Not waste time and money on those who are not interested in what you have to offer.
Once again, it all goes back to ‘giving the customer what he wants’
As Tim Sales and Michael Oliver say ‘Permission Based Selling’
- This is not about being intrusive into other peoples lives.
- This is about sharing information and it’s out there for everyone to see.
- You just have to know how to make use of it.
The Internet is a gold mine for any business, whether it be MLM online or just any online business.
Until next time
Combing Social Media With Your Online MLM Business Is A Must!
- If face book was a country, it would be the 3rd. largest and growing!
- I billions tweets per day!
- 2 new visitors every second
- 3rd most visited website
- 2nd largest search engine [global searches]
- 5.3 billion subscribers globally
- phones getting smarter
- by end of 2013, the majority of searches will be done from smart phones
- Have a 96% open rate within the first 5 minutes
Trust with Advertising
- 90% of people trust personal recommendations rather than advertising
It’s not ‘ Word of Mouth’ but World of Mouth’
- 50% of the world’s population is under 30
- If you want to capture this market, you must be using these platforms effectively.
Social, viral and mobile marketing is here to stay and if you want your MLM online business to be a success, learn how to use them.
What does constitute ‘Success?’ If you have it some areas of your life, how do you bring it over to your online MLM business?
It’s the million dollar question BUT
Before you read the details, the bottom line is
Follow your PASSION– do what you LOVE and LOVE what you do!
Have good RELATIONSHIPS with everything part of your life!
I know this is not a new concept to you.
It’s tough to go to work each day unhappy, wishing you were somewhere else.
Isn’t that why most people are looking to make money online anyway?
To change their circumstances?
What makes Success?
The second bottom line is to make sure that what you are endeavouring to market online, that you believe in it
- use it because you love it
- have confidence in the product or service
- confidence in the company itself
- know you are helping others.
Back to the study.
I have taken the results on this study [see below] and interpreted it to transfer to success in business.
True success is not isolated to one area of our lives.
My motto is ‘Health is Wealth’ because anyone who has poor health, but all the money in the world does not feel happy or even perhaps successful.
The father who works non stop at the expense of his family does not have total success.
So it appears from the study that LOVE and RELATIONSHIPS are the key to your success.
- Love what you do
- Love your relationships
Here is the excerpt from the summary of the study. [I have left quite a lot out but the link is here if you want the lot]
‘In June 2009, The Atlantic published a cover story on the Grant Study, one of the longest-running longitudinal studies of human development.
The project, which began in 1938, has followed 268 Harvard undergraduate men for 75 years, measuring an astonishing range of psychological, anthropological, and physical traits—from personality type to IQ to drinking habits to family relationships to “hanging length of his scrotum”—in an effort to determine what factors contribute most strongly to human flourishing.
There was no significant difference in maximum income earned by men with IQs in the 110–115 range and men with IQs higher than 150
Vaillant revisited the data he had been studying since the 1960s for his book, an experience that further convinced him that what matters most in life are relationships.
For instance, the 58 men who scored highest on measurements of “warm relationships” earned an average of $141,000 a year more at their peak salaries (usually between ages 55 and 60) than the 31 men who scored lowest; the former were also three times more likely to have achieved professional success worthy of inclusion in Who’s Who.
Vaillant’s key takeaway, in his own words: “The seventy-five years and twenty million dollars expended on the Grant Study points … to a straightforward five-word conclusion: ‘Happiness is love. Full stop.’ ”
What to do if this is NOT you!
Stop what you are doing particularly if it is not successful and do something you LOVE.
There are so many choices online.
Stay in touch for more updates