MLM and social media
Facebook posts can be a great way to get attention for your online MLM business.
But is your Facebook page looking a bit spare – a bit lonely?
But it does get getter.
There are a few rules to follow when you are putting up your posts which will help you get more likes and then more business.
What type of Facebook Post?
Some people like to read fun, jokey posts, other like serious information.
Facebook is suitable for a bit of lighthearted fun so if you know your audience and you can write this way without it being ridiculous, do so.
Your newsfeeds will contain jokes and cartoons as well as deep and insightful comments and sayings.
Sometimes the cartoons get the message across better than the serious messages.
Serious and credible!
Make sure you have access to cutting edge information and then pass it on.
I have access to the latest science in the health and nutritional area.
I pass it on.
I also keep up to date with the latest on line marketing and training. I pass it on.
Sharing what you know.
I am good at sourcing out information.
You might be too.
Lots of people have not the time or the inclination for this.
They will look to you to provide it.
This is good. You will appear as an authority figure to them.
Subscribe to the best
- Spend money and subscribe to newsletters.
- Share it with your fans and you will reap the rewards.
- Your MLM business online and offline will grow.
People do look for leaders. A good leader is ‘worth his weight in gold’ as the saying goes.
Don’t be afraid to step up and be that leader with the information you have to share.
Your face book fans will give you the likes you need and your MLM business will grow.
Is Your Websites and Content Being Seen On Mobile Devices?
If your website and content is not mobile device friendly then FORGET it.
- Read these staggering facts on the future of the mobile device!
The following information was taken from conference in San Francisco titled ‘The Future of Mobile’
- It was written up in Business Insider Australia March 2013.
‘To kick off the conference, our BI Intelligence team—Pascal-Emmanuel Gobry, Alex Cocotas, and I—put together a deck on the current trends in mobile. We looked closely at the growth of smartphones and tablets, the platform wars, and how consumers are actually using their devices.
(BI Intelligence is a new industry research service for executives and investors.)
- The number of smart phones sold in 2012 exceeded the number of PC’s sold
- In a few years the number of mobile devices with dwarf the number of PC’s
This is changing everything
It is still early in the revolution
- Global Internet users will double over the next few years and most will be mobile
Who is using them?
- Now it is young adults with money but soon it will be everyone
- Tablets alone should pass PC sales in 2-3 years
What do people do on mobile?
Everything they do online
Included searches for
- Pay bills
- Listen to music
- What happens when you combine mobile, social and photos?
- What happens when you combine mobile, social and games?
You get Draw Something
Growth rate is staggering
- It tool AOL 9 years to get 1 million users
- Facebook about 9 months
Draw Something 9 days
What is this saying for you Online Marketing Business?
Make sure you website, all your content is mobile device friendly.
Why Do You Need Google+ for Success with Your Online MLM Business?
Yesterday I wrote about all the Social Media sites and how interaction with them can help your online business and success, particularly in MLM.
Today I want to focus on Google+ as this is not as well known as Facebook and Twitter as a social media site.
As you know, Social Media platforms are a treasure trove of customer information and Google+ is no exception.
It uses and combines all the aspects of the social medial platforms and then sets them up in its own network.
Google has been around for a while and they are very good at what they do.
The About Section
Lets just look at what you can do with the ‘about section’
This is all about ‘YOU’ and you can do a lot to sell yourself just in this section alone.
What Does It Show?
The usual things e.g. basic information about you but there is also a lot of more valuable information
- You can see a person’s Google reviews
- You Tube history
- Authority blogs
Its all about Psychographics
- Understanding psychographics is extremely valuable.
- Online behavior is what you are looking for.
- It tells you what your target audience interests are.
What does this mean for the Success of Your Online Business?
- It means that you can tightly target your audience.
- Not waste time and money on those who are not interested in what you have to offer.
Once again, it all goes back to ‘giving the customer what he wants’
As Tim Sales and Michael Oliver say ‘Permission Based Selling’
- This is not about being intrusive into other peoples lives.
- This is about sharing information and it’s out there for everyone to see.
- You just have to know how to make use of it.
The Internet is a gold mine for any business, whether it be MLM online or just any online business.
Until next time
Combing Social Media With Your Online MLM Business Is A Must!
- If face book was a country, it would be the 3rd. largest and growing!
- I billions tweets per day!
- 2 new visitors every second
- 3rd most visited website
- 2nd largest search engine [global searches]
- 5.3 billion subscribers globally
- phones getting smarter
- by end of 2013, the majority of searches will be done from smart phones
- Have a 96% open rate within the first 5 minutes
Trust with Advertising
- 90% of people trust personal recommendations rather than advertising
It’s not ‘ Word of Mouth’ but World of Mouth’
- 50% of the world’s population is under 30
- If you want to capture this market, you must be using these platforms effectively.
Social, viral and mobile marketing is here to stay and if you want your MLM online business to be a success, learn how to use them.
What is a Facebook unpublished post and how can you use it for your online MLM business?
Facebook is an amazing source of everything, but they can be frustrating to the business person because they are frequently making changes.
Below is official information taken from Inside Facebook
PS REMEMBER TO LIKE MY PAGE – it’s what we all have to do to help each other!
‘Just of this week, Facebook has given advertisers new opportunities to run more relevant ads and test their creative in News Feed by allowing them to create “unpublished posts” that intentionally do not appear to all fans of their page.
Previously this option was available for ads on the right hand side of the desktop site, but it was not allowed for feed-based ads until last week.
Even though News Feed is the most engaging placement Facebook offers, it had been difficult to use very highly targeted messaging or run multivariate tests there because a page was required to first create posts that could appear to fans.
With unpublished posts, advertisers can now reach users in News Feed without overwhelming their fans with dozens of different posts, which might not be relevant to them.
For example, an athletic brand could make an unpublished post about a basketball product and only show that to fans who are interested in basketball, and then do a tennis-related post for tennis fans, and so on.
Although Facebook offers some page post targeting by age, gender, location and other demographic information, there is no organic way to target posts by interests or factors like Custom Audiences.
But with unpublished posts that run as page post ads in News Feed, businesses can show users more relevant content.
A service could show long time users one version of an ad, new users another, and leads yet another.
Advertisers can also do more creative optimization by testing variations of copy or images.
Steve Irvine, Group Director of Global Marketing Solutions, Facebook Canada, spoke about unpublished posts during a fireside chat with AdParlor CEO Hussein Fazal at the Marketing on Facebook conference in Toronto today.
“It’s about really good advertising,” Irvine said. “It’s the ability to take a message that matters to the people it’s relevant to in the most engaging place on Facebook.”
So what does this really mean to you, the small online business person?
It’s all about targeting your market and only working with those who want what you have to offer.
If you take it back to the bare networking model, it can be aligned with
- Asking the questions
- Finding out what people want
- Giving them what they want and only that
It is not about what you want or what you think is great.
It’s about the customer, the lead’s, the clients’ needs and you fulfilling them.
With Facebook unpublished posts, you can target people who for example want
- mlm online business
- product information
- social entrepreneurship
The end result might be the same, but the pathways are different.
This is just one of my series of posts and newsletters on what is happening in Facebook at the moment.
And remember, I spell face book in different ways because that is what people do when searching for it and I am giving the search engines all possible options.
Until next time
How would you like to be successful with Face Book in your online MLM business?
There are one billion users in Face book and it is on the move.
Facebook is changing and you do need to keep up with it if you want to use it for your online business.
There is so much information that it can be confusing but I shall keep you informed with the essentials.
How is Face Book changing?
They are becoming more of a search engine with their Facebook Graph Search.
As of February 16, 2013, the social graph search feature is still being brought in for personal profiles.
There is no final comment on whether it will be made available for brand pages.
But for now, you can optimize your personal experiences in using Facebook Graph Search for business.
What does this mean for you?
It means that you need to have lots of fans and interact with them.
Show that you really are active on face book.
Fans are going to be your ‘Key Words”
Your fans and the interaction you have with your fans will determine which pages are searched and found by Facebook’s Graph Search “engine”
Key words will still hold weight however.
How do you get good interaction with your fans?
By putting up good posts or status updates.
In other words, good content just as you would on your website.
Good comments by your fans and interaction with your fans will also contribute.
This is just a trickle for you.
I shall keep updating as the new information comes to hand.
Please comment and like this post!
We all have to help each other.!!!
An important PS re key words
You might have noticed that I have spelt Face book in various ways.
This is because people spell if differently when doing a search.
As it is one of my key words for this post, I need to spell it with all the variables to give me better ranking in the search engines.
You will notice in my tags on my website that I have entered all the variables.
This is an important point for you to remember with your key word use and research.
Spelling is not consistent – anything goes.
I hope this is a helpful post for you
Until the next one
Would you like to know how researching markets for Facebook ads can give you the upper edge?
Once you know how to do this, it’s like peeling an onion.
- You will find targets and target markets that others might not.
- Whatever your topic, product etc is, the research is the same.
Tips for your Facebook ads research
Your greatets friend st start with is Google
- Enter your key word or words
- Look at everything which comes up
- Learn as much as you can
What to look at
- Other sites
- discussion groups
- Facebook itself – just type in your key words
You will need to have done your own personal keyword research.
This is so important.
You can use Google or market Samurai for this.
How to use your research
Once you know what your market likes and does, you can then target them in a Facebook ad.
This will narrow down your market
The narrower your market, the more successful you will be in getting those who really want your offer.
- You will get a better repsonse from your clicks
- You will pay less
- You will get more who take up your offer
You may think all this is taking up too much time, but belive me, researching your Facebook Ad markets is one of the best things you can do.
Until next time
Social Media, MLM and Internet Marketing Specialist
Advertising and finding leads on Facebook can be a great way to build your MLM and network marketing business
But please make sure you know what you are doing otherwise you will waste your time and money.
- Three very common mistakes are
- Being boring
- Poor or no image
- Being repetitive
There is competition out there so you need to capture attention.
- Be bold, be different, be interesting, be fun, create curiosity.
- What ads do you click on
- What grabs your attention?
Do some research and see what works for you.
It will probably work for others particularly as you are looking for like minded people.
2. No image or poor image
Remember in my last post I said that the image is 75% of the ads effectiveness.
Go to Bigstock, I Stock etc and BUY some images.
Be sure you can use them legally, otherwise you will get caught for copyright. But they are not expensive and there are so many to choose from.
A definite NO NO!
Do not – I repeat, do not just have ad copy – writing, writing writing. It will not catch anyone’s attention!
3. Being repetitive
- People do not want to see the same ad over and over again.
- Change the image, the headline and the body of the copy.
- You can rotate them over time, but not for too long.
- Most ads will only run for a maximum of 7 days on Facebook.
- You need to set up the same ad with different images so you can rotate it.
This is another reason why your image is so important.
Look at other ads
- Keep an eye on other ads as well.
- Often you see about three ads for the same business – all coming from different people.
- Some companies are saturated on Facebook. Beware of this.
Until next time where I shall talk about researching your market – very important
Social Media, MLM and Internet Marketing Specialist
If you want to use Social Media to place and ad for your MLM or network marketing business, here are some tips to follow
I study with one of the world’s top Social Media advertisers.
What the research tells you
Her company’s research tells us that the following is working best at the moment. Things do change very rapidly so I shall keep you up to date.
You Image is very important – about 75%
- It must be eye catching and tell part of your story
- A thin red or black border around the image can increase the click through rate
- Use capitals at the beginning of each word
- Capitalise ONE word only
- Headline is more important than the text
3.Text of body of ad
- Keep it brief – about 80 characters is good.
- Use lists
- Ask questions – they engage the brain
More to come
There is more to placing a Facebook as than this, so I shall be posting more information.
This is just to get you started and thinking.
Social Media, MLM and Internet Marketer Specialist
You own and control your website – you don’t own your social media site!
This is not to detract from your other online SEO work, building your website, doing your market research. All this is very important too.
You need a website other than what you might have on Facebook. You are in control of your website, but Facebook is in control of your information there.
I have been giving you links to my website for information. This is so you can become familiar with me and what I do. It’s all part of getting to know one another online.I also have links to my website from Facebook.
Your Main Online Purpose
Your main purpose is to build your list. You need to do this by taking people to your website and getting them to give you their name and email [only this at first] in return for something of value – just as you received my free ebook.
Who is in control?
- Your website is your main tool, it is you, it is your personality and who you are.
- You are in control of it and unless you so something really unethical, it is always yours.
- The social media sites are own and controlled be them. They can shut you down without warning.
- Always have your information on both sites – your website and the social media sites.
Tips for your website
You do need to be specific to your URL with key word usage etc, but you can also have different categories within your site to talk about different things.
I have recently put up a category about HEALTH as I am very interested in this and have a lot to offer.
My next category might be anti aging as this is a very popular topic and something everyone desires.
Not and SEO expert?
But I am focusing on this ‘gift’ I have as I can see that this is the way to build an online business – the easiest way particularly if you are not an SEO expert and do not have the time or the inclination to become one.
Access the GIFT Here
To access the gift and the new and easier way of doing network marketing online the social media way, click on this link now to access your gift.
Explore what it has to offer you and pass it on to others. That is what it is for.
Social Media, MLM and INternet Marketing Specialist