Ground breaking news from my blog
If you are looking for better delivery success for you online MLM Business, follow these five steps
- You want to ensure that your emails are being delivered to inboxes, not spam boxes!
- If they are in the spam box, they are not being opened and this means that you are wasting your time and losing a lead.
- What you don’t put in or avoid is important but so is the content.
- If you want people to take you and your MLM business whether it be online or off line seriously, you have to be credible
Put yourself in the readers’ position.
- Are your emails worth reading?
- Do they offer value?
- Are they truthful?
This is what you need to pay attention to and avoid
Avoid all of the following in the subject line
- $$$ signs
- best opportunity
- ground floor opportunity
- make money easily
- make money with no work
- big bucks
Further tips and basic things to avoid in the content
Red – red is a loud color and is used a lot by spammers. It could potentially set off spam filters.
Misleading subject lines – Make sure your subject line matches your copy otherwise the spam filters will consider it misleading.
Capital letters – avoiding using all capital letters within your email or subject line.
Excessive use of symbols – avoid using too many question marks, dollar signs and explanation marks… especially in a row.
Too much linking–2 or 3 links which in include your call to actions are enough. Any more and it will be considered overkill by the reader and the spam filters.
Unsubscribe links – each of your emails should contain an unsubscribe link.These must be valid. The harder you make it for people to unsubscribe, the more problems you will have.
Be honest– make sure you include a proper reply to email address and a ‘from address’ so that people can get in touch with you if they have any issues.
Credibility and authority is everything online today. People will not put up with ‘trash’ and dishonesty.
So if you want success with your emails for your mlm business online – be just that – honest and credible and avoid any spammy content and subject lines.
A good nutritional supplement company can do you a great favour in two ways.
- Improve your health and wellbeing and stave of the ravages of aging
- give you a good primary or secondary online income.
I have spoken often about the benefits of working with a good health and wellness company.
This article which appeared in the ‘Natural Food Merchandisers’ magazine validates all I have been saying.
The reason for your good online income
‘The nutritional supplements industry topped $32 billion in sales last year, increasing 7.4 percent over 2011 sales and tracking with the previous year’s 7 percent growth.
Natural Food Merchandisers surveyed supplement retailers across the nation to determine what factors are driving the industry’s sustained growth.
Alongside what retailers call the “Dr. Oz Factor”—referring to the shelf-clearing power of endorsements by celebrities such as Dr. Mehmet Oz—are other trends and demographics that bring a strong demand to the market.
Rising health-care and health-insurance costs compel consumers to explore preventative supplements and alternatives to more expensive prescriptive medicines.
Among the most proactive consumers are the baby boomers, who in their 50s and 60s represent a large demographic looking to supplements to maintain health and wellness.
The boomers are not the only group driving growth. Retailers also reported increased sales among men and young people.
Male shoppers often seek out the ever-increasing number of natural bodybuilding and sports nutrition supplements available, while young people gravitate toward general supplements or natural products for their children.
As an aging generation enters the market and traditional health care presents a greater challenge, supplement providers have a unique opportunity to position themselves as knowledgeable, viable health-care solutions. Whether through retail or direct sales, that kind of positioning requires education and interaction.
As Jon Fiume of Wadsworth, Ohio-based Ritzman Pharmacies, points out, “You can’t just operate in your own little box. … What are you doing to get involved in the bigger initiatives that directly impact your community? Those efforts are also going to impact your business.”
Read the full report from Natural Food Merchandisers.
Natural Foods Merchandiser magazine serves the natural and organic products industry with a primary focus on the growth of retail business.
The magazine provides innovative ideas and information on products and trends, encouraging the development of a new health model based on wellness and the prevention of illness.
As an industry journal, Natural Foods Merchandiser provides a call to action to unify, educate, and promote the growth of the industry.
Does the color of the button influence conversions for your online MLM business?
This is a questions raised time and again for conversions and optimisation.
Everyone has an opinion and you might too, but the only way you can really know is to test.
New to MLM Online
If you are just starting out with your online MLM business, this may be a bit difficult as you do need some traffic to do a good split test.
But not to worry as many tests have been done and you can make use of them.
This one test was done with red and green buttons.
is a natural trusted color, safe and friendly. It is a color being used at the moment by many web 2.0 sites.
In contrast is thought to say excitement, passion, blood, warning, even danger!
In general it is not used as an access button color as much as green or yellow.
This test was run over a few days with a total of 2,000 visits to the pages.
Guess what – the RED button won over the green by a whopping 21%!
Everything else on the page was the same except the color of the button.
What Else To Learn From This
It is not always what you
It is what your customers, your MLM online prospects want and respond to.
You need to test to see what works for your business and your website.
Keep this in mind and you will succeed with your MLM business online.
There is so much potential out there for you online Network Marketing business
But how do you actually generate those sales, get those signs ups and grown your business?
Follow these Steps
There are steps you need to follow to create credibility, trust and a good following
- Finding your prospect
- Contact your prospect
- Make it about them
- Help them
- Create a proposal
- Create a mutual action plan
- Always follow up
If you always do the right thing by your prospect – treat them as you would wish to be treated, then you will have people knocking at your door and you will generate sales with your online network marketing business.
Why would you need a Mentor to be successful in your online MLM business?
A mentor is NOT your friend who might be kind to you and tell you what you want to hear.
A Mentor will tell you what you need to hear to be successful!.
If you want your MLM business to work particularly if it is online, a Mentor could be just what is missing, just what you need.
Check out this interesting article from Business Week to see just how important a Mentor could be for your business and success.
Are you having trouble converting your online leads?
Or they do convert but they don’t stay?
This is such an important issue for everyone hence my topic today.
It definitely has for me.
- I like 1000’s of other well meaning people made this mistake over and over again.
- When I discovered what was holding me back, I suddenly forged ahead.
- My leads were converting and my business grew.
- Best of all I felt better!
Why? Because I Learnt NOT TO SELL!
- Selling does not work.
- But something else does.
However, before I get to that, just let me paint you a picture – just a simple one, something that I am sure you have all experienced.
Think of This!
‘You go into a shop and try on some stunning clothes.
You love them – put them on and then – see yourself in the mirror and you know this is not really for you – not your best look.
But, the bubbly sales person tells you otherwise, gives you so many reasons why you look so good.
Yes – that look certainly suits you! In fact you can still hear the voice.
You feel a bit uncomfortable, because now you are doubting your own judgment.
‘Well, perhaps I do look OK – perhaps I have got it wrong.
What do I really know? This person should know – does it all the time.
Maybe there is a new me out there.”
And so it goes on until you are now quite excited by this new you, this new look and you happily put the money on the counter and walk out.
You can’t wait to wear your new clothes.
- You get home, look at yourself in the mirror.
- There is no pep talk, no bubble sales person telling you how great you look – yes you can wear that style.
- You see how you really look – Alas -you know this is not for you.
- You were talked into it and you fell for it.
- You feel disappointed and even a bit sick in the stomach at spending your hard earned money on a mistake.
You were sold to!’
People like to buy but they do not like to be sold to!
- But what are the repercussions of being sold to?
- Will you go back to that shop?
- Will you always be their loyal customer?
No you will not and this is the same with your leads.
Give them good information so they can make a decision based on their needs and what you have to offer.
- Your offer is not for everyone as good as it may be.
- This is how your will convert your online leads.
Remember – its Quality over Quantity!
Oh how I wish I had known about this great way to set up a online MLM business Blog!
But never mind I know about it now and I am excited!
Why am I so excited ?
- So many reasons.
- Where do I start?
But the best thing is you get a MONTH’S FREE TRIAL
I have my own website and blog. I am very proud of it.
But I did it the hard way.
MLM and Blogging Training
I had lessons on
- how to set the website up
- How to do SEO
- How to do everything in fact.
I do get leads, but for me to be really out there, on top of my game, I need 1000’s of posts or blogs
- Need to know the latest and the greatest of SEO
- Have 100’s of backlinks to the best sites
- So on, so on and so on!!!
It is tough and it’s consistency.
So along comes this amazing system and WOW – its all there in one fantastic package.
It makes it SO EASY
I got into the blog page, went to do my first post and I see that there are already 1,500 posts up there.
Why does It Work?
One big reason – it is being done as a group.
Remember I said I needed 1000’s of pages and back links.
- The group gives that to the site.
- There is volume because it is being done as a group.
This is POWER for any online business.
- The back office is doing the hard grind of the SEO etc.
- All you have to do is write a bit each day.
So this is why I am so excited and I so so wish that I had know about this when I started.
I would be much much further down the track if I had.
Thank you to this amazing system.
You are offerings a wonderful service and some income as well.
Best wishes to you all
Why is the GUT so Important to your health?
It’s been said that the power of life and death is in the tongue.
This is certainly true, but it would probably be just as accurate to end that sentence with the phrase, “in the gut.”
At least, that’s the conclusion that many in the scientific community are coming to.
According to the recently completed five-year Human Microbiome Project (HMP) conducted by the U.S. National institutes of Health (NIH), the human ecosystem is occupied by over 10,000 different microbial species, each of which play a distinctive role in the body’s ability to manage non-beneficial bacteria, build immunity and maintain a healthy flora balance in the intestinal system.
The study sheds new light on the conventionally accepted perspective known as the “germ theory,” which assumes that the large majority of bacteria are harmful and that a bacteria-free environment is the best way to avoid “contracting” illness.
According to one of the lead researchers for the study, Dr. Phillip Tarr of Washington University in St. Louis, MO., “This is a whole new way of looking at human biology and it’s awe-inspiring. These bacteria are not passengers.
They are metabolically active. As a community, we now have to reckon with them like we have to reckon with the ecosystem in a forest or a body of water.”
To find more detailed information on the Human Microbiome Project, you can read the highlights on the National Institutes of Health website.
If that’s a little too much to digest right now (pun intended), you can check out the ABC News article, The Ins and Outs of Gut Bacteria to learn “five fascinating facts about the tiny tagalongs in your gut.”
So it would appear that you do need the ‘Guts to be healthy’!
Is Your Websites and Content Being Seen On Mobile Devices?
If your website and content is not mobile device friendly then FORGET it.
- Read these staggering facts on the future of the mobile device!
The following information was taken from conference in San Francisco titled ‘The Future of Mobile’
- It was written up in Business Insider Australia March 2013.
‘To kick off the conference, our BI Intelligence team—Pascal-Emmanuel Gobry, Alex Cocotas, and I—put together a deck on the current trends in mobile. We looked closely at the growth of smartphones and tablets, the platform wars, and how consumers are actually using their devices.
(BI Intelligence is a new industry research service for executives and investors.)
- The number of smart phones sold in 2012 exceeded the number of PC’s sold
- In a few years the number of mobile devices with dwarf the number of PC’s
This is changing everything
It is still early in the revolution
- Global Internet users will double over the next few years and most will be mobile
Who is using them?
- Now it is young adults with money but soon it will be everyone
- Tablets alone should pass PC sales in 2-3 years
What do people do on mobile?
Everything they do online
Included searches for
- Pay bills
- Listen to music
- What happens when you combine mobile, social and photos?
- What happens when you combine mobile, social and games?
You get Draw Something
Growth rate is staggering
- It tool AOL 9 years to get 1 million users
- Facebook about 9 months
Draw Something 9 days
What is this saying for you Online Marketing Business?
Make sure you website, all your content is mobile device friendly.
The ‘About Page Is Important But What Do You Say?
Yesterday I wrote about the importance of being on Google+ and primarily in regard to the ‘About’ page i.e. all about you.
It can be much shorted that this and I do have a shorter version on my website.
However, if I am going to work with someone, follow them, listen to them, I do want to know something about them.
This is online, not face to face so it is important to build up trust.
So here is just a bit about me, Susan Rutherford and why I participate in and enjoy online marketing.
How I Got Started
It all started many years ago when I had a health challenge.
- I turned myself around with the help of a doctor who gave me intravenous nutrition.
- As a maintenance, he put me onto a company which had something I and in fact everyone on the planet needs.
- They are pioneers in this research.
Wow – what a difference it made to me.
- I thank that person very much.
- This naturally got me really interested in health and wellbeing.
I could see what a difference it made when I and others gave our bodies all the nutrients necessary to give us energy, vitality and be free of illness and disease.
The Beginning Of My Journey
- I studied, read, went to seminars and lectures and discovered who was worth listening to.
- It was, it is my passion.
But not only did I learn about how to keep my body in good condition, I learnt so much more.
The company I aligned with is a Direct Sales Company using the network marketing platform to get their goods to the people.
Although they are primarily a science and research company, when their product was first introduced to market it just sat on the shelves.
- No one understood it.
- Hence the need for ‘word of mouth’.
- Nothing is as powerful as ‘word of mouth ‘ marketing.
These companies are very good at training, not only in marketing, but in personal growth and development.
- I have grown in leaps and bounds in my understanding of myself and others.
- I am so grateful for this training.
How did this lead me to online marketing?
- My husband was retrenched.
- We needed extra money.
- I teach the violin, but that does not bring in a lot of money.
Hit The Internet
So I decided to hit the Internet, took some classes to learn how to set up my website and blog.
Once again, I read, I listened, I attended conferences and seminars.
It was a bit of a learning curve I will admit, but a great journey at the same time.
- And I am still on that journey.
- I will not stop because apart from the enjoyment I get from it, the sense of purpose it gives me
- I am keeping my brain active.
That alone is worth all I do.
Do It This Way Not The Old Way I Did It!
An important caveat here.
I learnt how to blog etc. the hard way, the slow way [and expensive]
- There are better avenues to take now and I have links to this on this page.
- I highly recommend it if you are starting out.
- I am using it now as well as it is all encompassing for online marketing.
Branching Out And Earning With More
I have branched out as I have discovered how to market, discovered what is actually available to us on the Internet. Yes there are scams and yes you can get burnt but there are also some excellent online income programs.
- I have learnt that I can do well by being part of a couple of contrasting income earning companies.
- I use my primary MLM health and nutritional company
- I have just picked up another product which is in total contrast to my primary [ this is important] but of great benefit to the world.
The Amazing Profit Sharing
I also earn excellent income from an amazing online shopping mall plus plus plus company, which has a profit sharing side to it.
- It is based on the Muhammad Yunus and the Grameen Bank philosophy where everyone gets a share.
- It is not MLM but has taken some of the best components of it.
Very exciting and very fair.
My primary company has a program where they take some of the money they earn from our orders and use it to feed malnourished children all around the globe.
- Yes they do use one of their own very special and effective vitamin and mineral mixes.
- So I am part of a burgeoning and powerful Social Entrepreneurial program.
- Not only do I nourish myself, my family, friends and others, but the needy children of the world.
I feel very good about this.
My advice to you is
“If I can do this so can you”
- I am definitely in the older age group
- I can still learn as much new material as I want and need to
- I earn good money
- I have energy and vitality.
I am free from crippling and debilitating diseases and I still look good, even if I do say so myself.
There is one product I take which really benefits the skin.
- Keeps the wrinkles at bay.
Is it easy?
No not always and sometimes very frustrating and all those other words which come with frustration.
As my image says ‘ what would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?’
Money Making Companies
If you want to look at the companies I have talking about, here are the links.
If you have questions for me, please email me or message me on Facebook.
Thank you for being my subscribers and supporting my website.
Regards to you all
Links for you to peruse
Primary health and nutritional company for business
Very special vitamin and mineral mix
Being a Social Entrepreneur
Learn how to blog, create a website and get leads plus more
Block the sugar you eat from entering your body
Income from profit sharing and Global shopping mall